Isabelle Bres LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us via our form.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data, we will be happy to help you.
By accepting the terms and conditions, you also accept this policy.
Table of contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In treatment - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Data subject - a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child - an individual under the age of 16.
We (capitalized or not) - Isabelle Bres LLC
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing on request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The processing is limited with a time period. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Law of the data subject
The data subject has the following Law:
- Law to information - which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is being collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is being processed.
- Droit d’accès – ce qui signifie que vous avez le droit d’accéder aux données collectées de / à votre sujet. Cela inclut votre droit de demander et d’obtenir une copie de vos données personnelles recueillies.
- Law of rectification - this means that you have the law to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Law to erasure - which means that under certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Law to restrict processing - meaning that under certain conditions, you have the law to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Law to object to processing - which in some cases means that you have the law to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Law to object to automated processing - this means that you have the law to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing. This law, you can exercise whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Law to data portability - you have the law to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Law to complain - in the event that we deny your request under the access law, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Law to assistance from supervisory authority - which means that you have the law to assistance from a supervisory authority and the law to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Law to withdraw your consent - you have the law to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us This may include your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., primarily information needed to deliver a product/service to you or to enhance your customer experience with us. We store the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you This includes information automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners We collect information from our trusted partners with the confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
Public information We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you with other products and services you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding such products and services, communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to the Services.
- improve your customer experience.
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent. Due to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- to identify yourself.
- provide you with a service or send / offer you a product.
- communicate either for sales or billing purposes.
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes
- To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
- To administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products/services offered/supplied.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you similar or identical products / services to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest. With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners).
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and/or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We will store your billing and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law. We may process your personal data for other purposes not listed here, but which are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. In doing so, we will ensure that:Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- the link between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing.
- further processing would not adversely affect your interests
- there would be an appropriate backup for the treatment.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal information with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners in order to provide you with the service or to improve your customer experience.
We share your data with:
Our business partners : Connected or connectable third parties: Google, Dailymotion and Youtube
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and attacks. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to notifying the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach. If you have an account with us, please be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Preference Cookies - these cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and allow for more personalized functionality. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don't have to re-enter that information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be tied to the site features provided by the other organization.
Supervisory Authority Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés - CNIL 8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223 F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02 Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00 Website: CNIL
Phone: +33 1 53 73 22 22